The Midwest Topology Seminar will meet at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan on May 16-17, 2020. There will be four talks on Saturday, and two talks in the morning on Sunday.
Speakers will include:
- Eva Belmont, Northwestern University
- Michael Catanzaro, Iowa State University
- Dan Dugger, University of Oregon
- Paul Van Koughnett, Purdue University
- Marco Varisco, University at Albany
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Detroit. Graduate students who are expecting reimbursement for expenses should plan to share rooms.