Institutes and organizations:
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Mathematical Association of America (MAA)
- Institute for Mathematics and Its Applications (IMA)
- Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM)
- Award ceremony 2018-2019, Wayne State University.
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research Symposium (Present and judge for doctor’s section), Tuesday, March 5, 2019, Wayne State University.
- 2018 NSF-CBMS: Computational Methods in Optimal Control. http://www.siue.edu/~juliu/cbms18/
- Midwest Optimization Meeting 2018 at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio (contributed talk).
- Special Session on Nonsmooth Optimization and Applications, AMS Spring 2018 Western Sectional Meeting (04/2018), Portland, OR (contributed talk):
- The 2018 SIAM Great Lakes Section Annual Meeting on April 21, 2018 (contributed talk).
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research Symposium (Present and judge for doctor’s section), Tuesday, March 6, 2018, Wayne State University.
- Second place winner:
- International Workshop “Variational Analysis and Optimization Theory”, Hanoi, Vietnam, December 19- 21, 2017.
- The 19th Midwest Optimization Meeting, Oakland University, Rochester, MI, Saturday, October 21st, 2017.