Teaching Mathematics in College (Fall 2016, Wayne State University): A semester-long course focusing on presentation, test-writing, grading, classroom management, and use of technology.
B.S. in Education with 2 three-month internships at Trung Vuong high school and Tay Son high School.
Courses taught with full responsibility:
- Fall 2019: MAT 2020 (Calculus 2), 4 credits.
- Winter 2019: MAT 2010 (Calculus 1), 4 credits.
- Spring/ Summer 2018: MAT 1800 (Elementary Functions), 4 credits; Evaluations SS2018
- Winter 2018: MAT 1050 (Algebra with Trigonometry), 5 credits; Evaluations W2018
- Fall 2017: MAT 1050 (Algebra with Trigonometry), 5 credits; Evaluations F1050
Rate my Professors: Nguyen-Truc-Dao Nguyen